Act Now Training is pleased to announce the launch of the second edition of the GDPR handbook.
We sold over 1500 copies of the 1st Edition which was published in October 2017.
The revised handbook is designed for data protection practitioners and legal advisers who require a single printed resource cross-referencing the GDPR with the supplementary provisions set out in the new Data Protection Act 2018. It contains the full text of the final version of GDPR (as recently corrected by the European Commission) but laid out in a more logical and easy to read manner.
Key Features and Benefits
Under each Article of GDPR we have included:
- The corresponding GDPR Recitals in a contrasting colour
- Signposts to any relevant supplementary provisions of the DPA 2018
- Links to any official guidance issued by the Information Commissioner’s Office explaining the subject matter of the Article
- Links to any official guidance issued by the EU Article 29 Working party explaining the subject matter of the Article
- Links to any relevant Act Now blogposts
A lot of the useful explanation of the provisions (Articles) is contained in the Recitals, However these are at the front of the official text of the GDPR. Consequently, the reader has to constantly flick back and forth between the two.
The Act Now GDPR Handbook places the corresponding Recitals under each Article, thus it allows a more natural and easier reading of the GDPR.
- Full text of the corrected GDPR
- A summary of the DPA 2018
- Part 1 and 2 of the DPA 2018 together with schedules 1-4 (inclusive).
The Act Now GDPR Handbook (2nd Edition) is currently on sale at the special introductory price of only £29.99! Save 30% from the RRP of £44.99.
Order now, First 1000 copies only! Offer valid until 31st July 2018! Orders will be shipped from July 9th.
Through sales of the 1st Edition of this handbook we donated £1500 to the DEC Appeal to aid the 500,000 people, mostly Rohingya women and children, who have fled violence in Myanmar’s (Burma) Rakhine state.
For each copy of the 2nd Edition you order, we will donate £1 to Macmillan Cancer Care.