Act Now is pleased to announce the winners of the 5 free delegate tickets for the European Data Protection Summit taking place in Manchester on 13th and 14th November 2019. We are sponsoring this two day event which will deliver top-level strategic content, insights, networking, and discussion around data protection, privacy and security. In addition to leading content, tickets will include refreshments, lunch and access to exclusive post-event content.
- Jamie Burton of Wythenshawe Community Housing Group
- Kathy Fleming of The Lead Agency
- Sam License of National Institute for Health and Care Excellence
- Matt Stephenson of University of Bradford
- Jacqueline Gillanders of HEFSTIS
All the winners will receive an e mail giving details of how they can book their free place.
Thank you to all of those who expressed an interest.